Reflections

 

That's All Folks!

Wow!
I can't believe that Road to the White House 2024 is already over. 
During the entire drive back home today, I couldn't help but replay all of the wonderful memories from the trip in my head.

I am so incredibly grateful for every single experience and every single person that I've had the pleasure of meeting, whether in line for an event or outside. 
I would like to thank every person from the Charleston, Columbia, and SCGOP offices who took the time to make this trip so worthwhile. Thanks to y'all, I had the tremendous honor to develop a love for politics, and I can't wait to collaborate in the future. 

I would also like to thank the lovely people on the Trump Team who never failed to stick by my side. 
Ellie- thank you for always being so strong and supportive and for always making me laugh. You are incredible and amazing!
Valeria- thank you for being such a hard working and dedicated person- keep being the superstar that you are.
Grace- our friendship has blossomed so deeply, and I can't thank you enough for being by my side in every situation. 
Steven- this trip wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you for always having my back, and I am so incredibly proud of you. 
I love you all so much!

Road to the White House has been incredibly mentally and physically exhausting. But having such strong and loyal people by my side has made it all worth it. 













Comments

Popular Posts