From Me, With Love.

 

By the bay in my hammock. 
Introducing Me!

My name is Olivia Borek, and I am a freshman part of the Judy Genshaft Honors College pursing a double major in English (Literary Studies) and Political Science and a double minor in Art History and Legal Studies at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg.

I was born in Brooklyn, New York and was proudly raised by Polish parents who made sure that I could speak the language fluently. 

At USFSP, I am an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court at the Student Government Association and an event officer of the Ethics, Speech, and Debate Team. Most recently I was able to participate in the Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl in Rollins College, Orlando. My passions have also led me to the Poetry Club, Pre-Law Society, Crow's Nest Newspaper, and English Honors Society/Books 'N Stuff Club. 

Crow's Nest Articles


My favorite artist is Taylor Swift and in my free time I'm usually stressing out over the future or relaxing by the bay in my hammock.

Follow me along on this wonderful journey, from SP to SC!

From St. Pete With Love,
Olivia




Comments

Popular Posts